Thursday, July 30, 2009

XLIII.

Wow, these next couple of weeks are so exciting! My birthday is this Sunday, and I will no longer be a teenager. I've received a few early gifts from my parents including an R. L. Alexander painting, a diamond necklace, and plane tickets to Alabama and Florida for 10 days. This doesn't even include the insanely delicious dinners and desserts I'll be experiencing before and during.

Another exciting note is the upcoming Chromat Fall/Winter fashion show coming this August. I was so fortunate to be able to model for Becca and Emily (designers of Chromat) and the ladies at Folk (now called Bittersweet) this past April. I have a few photos of myself in Chromat and Folk Spring/Summer fashions, and hair/makeup done by Fusion:





Also, check out Becca's Chromat Process blog. Modeling for Chromat and Folk was so much fun, as well as meeting other models in the area. Hopefully I'll be able to follow up with my experiences from the upcoming Fall/Winter collection, and future seasons to come.

No comments: