Friday, September 4, 2009

LIV.

The Vita Fall/Winter '10 fashion show was such a blast this Saturday! So many improvements were made to the choice of models, the organization, and the fact that there were two other designers able to showcase their designs. Naughts & Crosses and Storm & Stress were all about vintage and retro revival while the ladies of Chromat were all about lines, cages, straps, tightly pulled back hair, and strong brows. I only have my good friend Kate's photographs to go by so far because editting hundreds and hundreds of photos take months to sort. Here are a few:




I sense a feminist punch in Chromat designs which I find totally amazing. One piece in particular included a caged dress with a jock strap as well as hips, breasts, and shoulders. I can barely explain it well. I wish I took a picture.

I found this article from the DuckDuck Collective about this season's show. The individual photo shoot shots were so amazing that I get goosebumps everytime. It's definitely worth a peek.

No comments: