Sunday, January 31, 2010

CILVI.

I love this show called "The Buried Life." I am never a fan of MTV shows because I find them so trivial and mindless, but this show/documentary is awesome. It entails a group of Canadian guys in their early twenties who made a list of 100 things to do before they die, and they go to insane lengths to complete their tasks. They definitely put your life into perspective in terms of what you have done and what decisions you make that will affect your future. My list would have to include:

1. Earn a masters degree
2. Become a professional artist
3. Harvest my own tea
4. Attend a pro European rugby match
5. Design and decorate someone's home
6. Volunteer at an animal shelter
7. Blow glass
8. Own a vintage couture gown
9. Tour the Louvre
10. Run a half-marathon

No comments: