Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CCCIV.

I am more obsessed with books than ever. I don't know the cause of this surge of excitement, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with graduating college and having more time to appreciate books on my own time.. Yeah, I think that's it. Well, my book collection is growing faster than I'm able to read them, so I've established a personal queue and a followup wishlist. Lately I've been completely immersed in Priceless, a memoir written by the founder of the FBI Art Crime Team. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone interested in art, history, art history, archeology, and/or action movies. His life is basically Tomb Raider meets the Ocean's series..


Next I plan to throw myself at the following three books. They've been waiting so patiently on my side table..




Aaaand then the followup wishlist where my bank account runs dry:




I cannot wait for her book tour to come to Norfolk and Virginia Beach in November..

No comments: