Sunday, May 20, 2012

CCCXIII.

Only four more days and then I leave my job at the Gallery. It's about time I get inspired again. For the following two months, I will finally finish a few things I've been putting off:
  1. Wine cork corkboard
  2. Sand and stain my wooden twist stool/side table
  3. Drawings
  4. Drawings
  5. More drawings
  6. Sell almost everything
Meanwhile, I'm already decorating my imaginary apartment. I picked up a vintage brass bar cart topped with glass and a removable tray top. It was the deal of the century because you seriously can't find anything like it for under $1000. Google it, I promise. When I got home, I carefully wiped the metal and found a Made in Italy stamp on it so of course my enthusiasm went overboard. Thanks to Pinterest, this article explains how to perfectly stock your bar cart. I have a feeling my next purchase will be a fancy decanter. Must... fight.. the urge..

No comments: