Sunday, July 12, 2009

XLV.


These bad boys are at the top of my wishlist. My last pair of Wayfarers was stolen and I haven't been able to find that specific tortoise finish since; must've been discontinued. The above pair is the closest thing. The funny thing is, the day after my glasses were stolen, I had already bought a pair for my boyfriend's birthday a month prior. As you could guess, I was bitter about Wayfarers for a while, so instead of buying a new pair in a different color, I ended up buying the Clubmasters:


I do love them but it's just not the same. They look amazing and they boost any outfit, but they're so heavy- they leave red marks on my nose for most of the day. On a better note, Ray-Bans last forever and make pretty much everyone look awesome; it's no wonder they're the top-selling sunglasses brand in the world. If I could, I would buy a pair for every day of the week. I can't get enough of them:



No comments: