Monday, November 30, 2009

IC.


Today, I'm officially submitting my deposit for a trip to New York City this Spring Break. It'll be my first, and hopefully not last, time in the Big Apple. I've been told loads of times that I'll love it there, and perhaps I will. A city full of crazies sounds like my kind of shebang. I'll be staying in the Gershwin Hotel, a two star, super artsy boutique hotel in the Flatiron District. I'll be sure to take looooads of pictures, and blog about the trip. My group and I will apparently be nonstop attending dance company performances (Paul Taylor Dance Company, Sarah Skaggs Dance Company), theatre productions (Cirque du Soleil: Banana Shpeel), a tour of the Baryshnikov Arts Center, a tour the permanent collection at the MoMA, and much more. It should be a very cool experience.

No comments: