Friday, December 18, 2009

CXV.

I am officially traveling to Fort Lauderdale, Florida for an entire week with my mom in January. As far as Florida travels, I have only been to Disney World, Jacksonville, and Fort Myers so I am pretty excited. I have been coming up with things to do instead of lying around sunburning my skin every hour of every day. I will probably be visiting the Museum of Art at Fort Lauderdale the very first day. They have a Norman Rockwell exhibition going on until early February so I cannot wait to see that. Also on display are some Barbara Kruger prints and supposedly some... Banksy sculptures? Not sure how that is possible, but I am excited nonetheless.

Drop me a line if you know of some awesome go-to places.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thats the museum I lived next to over the summer. I went there all the time, and yes, there is aBanksy sculpture. Along with Sally Mann, Jenny Holzer, and lots more.