Friday, February 24, 2012

CCCX.

Greetings from... home! It is my first night back from Las Vegas, and it was certainly an eventful trip. To give you a taste of the glamour, I've comprised a gorgeous list of goodies that send my heart afloat:

 Chloe

 Anya Hindmarch

Alexander McQueen

  
Robert Rodriguez

 YSL

 Claire Vivier

 DVF

 Milly

 I have a strong feeling that this dress will be the dress of the season. My only issue is that the patterns don't line up, and it's quite distracting. I would have bought it too! I might cave in and buy it just to spite myself.





 Richard MacDonald's sculpture gallery was stunning and located right next to the Chihuly Gallery next to the Aria Hotel.

This Henry Moore sculpture gave me goosebumps every time I walked by. There are loads of examples of fantastic contemporary art including a gorgeous Maya Lin sculpture in the lobby of the Aria, a Nancy Rubins installation featuring hundreds of kayaks and outdoor equipment, and a Jenny Holzer installation in the underground valet. The Aria is a contemporary art nerd's dream come true.

No comments: